Dan Savage answers a number of issues on anything from condoms on so-called shortage of the market leading boys
I’m a cis bi-guy during my 40s who willn’t has most knowledge about different people. I’m joyfully married to an excellent lady you never know I’m bi, even though we’re currently monogamous, we’ve spoken of opening facts upwards down the road. If that occurs, I’d choose casually get together with men every now and then, but I’m somewhat nervous about gay-hookup traditions.
1. may countless guys dismiss me personally if you are bi or partnered? I suppose biphobia is more of something when searching for a relationship, rather than a hookup, but We dunno.
2. easily fulfill some guy and we’re going to bang, could it possibly be weird to bring right up condoms? I’m sure: i ought ton’t be afraid to inquire of to use a condom, whenever anyone can’t respect that, I shouldn’t fuck him. I’m not and I won’t. But will most men be slightly amazed, specially with preparation nowadays?
3. thereon note, must I inquire my personal doctor about PrEP whenever all I want are a rather periodic bang (maybe from time to time a-year) with some one I’ve vetted and depend on about their HIV-negative or undetectable position? I would like to end up being safer, but We don’t wanna set superfluous medications within my body.
4. Is the “top shortage” I’ve find out about a few times a proper thing? Are a lot of dudes strictly tops or bottoms?
5. And is indeed there anything i ought to discover before moving on apps?
Wondering About Navigating Brand New Arenas Before Indulging
1. There are several biphobic homosexual guys on the market, WANNABI, but I gotta say, there are other biphobes for the right people. Yes, right biphobia try less gallingly hypocritical, I will give you, but it does more harm; research has shown that creating a biphobic straight partner will be the solitary biggest issues element for bad mental health outcome among bisexuals.